This conference has come and gone! For more information about upcoming conferences, please visit https://store.letsgo.org/about-us/events/.
TOWARDS ENDING CHILDHOOD OBESITY:
How doctors, toddlers, and schools can stop an epidemic.
Learn how to build capacity in your practice, in your community and for your patients. Take away material you can use the next day.
Join us on September 11th, 12th & 13th, and enjoy the beautiful Maine coastline. Bring your family along and make it a long, fun weekend to remember!!
- Christopher F. Bolling, MD, FAAP – Program Chair, American Academy of Pediatrics, Provisional Section on Obesity
- Robert Lustig, MD –Pediatric Endocrinologist, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Sandra G. Hassink, MD, FAAP – Director, Nemours Pediatric Obesity Initiative, A.I. Dupont Hospital for Children
- Charles Hillman, Ph.D – Associate Professor, College of Applied Health Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- David Ludwig, MD, Ph.D – Director, New Balance Foundation, Obesity Prevention Center, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Robin Hamre, MPH, RD – Senior Public Health Analyst,Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Retired
- Stephen Pont, MD, MPH, FAAP – Medical Director, Texas Center for the Prevention and Treatment of Obesity
- Robert Schwartz, MD – Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics,Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Reginald Washington, MD, FAAP – Chief Medical Officer, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Judith Young, PhD – Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Victoria Rogers, MD – Director, Let’s Go!, Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital at Maine Medical Center
- Jonathan Fanburg, MD, MPH – Maine Medical Partners
- Michael Dedekian, MD – Director, Countdown to a Healthy ME Program, Maine Medical Partners
September 12 & 13, 2013
MaineHealth Conference Center
110 Free Street, Portland, Maine
September 11th – Special Pre-conference Training Seminar
Motivational Interviewing: Building on What You Know About Making Behavior Change Happen
- Robert Schwartz, MD – Professor, Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Robin Hamre, MPH, RD – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Retired