This conference has come and gone! For more information about upcoming conferences, please visit https://store.letsgo.org/about-us/events/.
TOWARDS ENDING CHILDHOOD OBESITY:
How doctors, toddlers, and schools can stop an epidemic.
Learn how to build capacity in your practice, in your community and for your patients. Take away material you can use the next day.
Join us on September 11th, 12th & 13th, and enjoy the beautiful Maine coastline. Bring your family along and make it a long, fun weekend to remember!!
National Expert Obesity Speakers
- Robert Lustig, MD, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Reginald Washington, MD, CMO, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Sandra Hassink, MD, Director, Nemours Pediatric Obesity Initiative
- Christopher Bolling, MD, Founder, Pediatric Associates
- Stephen Pont, MD, MPH, FAAP, Medical Director, Texas Center for the Prevention and Treatment of Childhood Obesity
- Early Childhood Experts from Nemours
- Victoria Rogers, MD, Director, Let’s Go!, The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital at Maine Medical Center
- Jonathan Fanburg, MD, MPH, Maine Medical Partners
- Michael Dedekian, MD, Director, Countdown to a Healthy ME Program, Maine Medical Partners
- And more…
Special Pre-conference Training Seminar
“Motivational Interviewing and Childhood Obesity”
September 11th with featured trainers:
Robert Schwartz, MD
Professor, Wake Forest School of Medicine
Robin Hamre, MPH, RD
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
September 12 & 13, 2013
MaineHealth Conference Center
110 Free Street, Portland, Maine